Friday 18 November 2016

Almost time for Adventfenster...

I love this time of year. The anticipation - will it, won't it snow? What kind of advent calendar will we have this year (usually a lovely illustrated one - no chocs) Who will take part in the village Adventfenster event this year? Will I meet someone new on my rounds of Adventfenster?

Dorf Blitz have yet to announce the Adventfenster locations but I have word from my daughters that Brutten Bibliothek will be launching it all on December 1st with an apero from 6.30pm - or thereabouts. They usually have an activity and WunschPunsch for the kiddies and yummy gluwein for the grown ups. I think I may make the staff some mince pies. Now, where did I put that giant jar of mincemeat that the Brother-in-law sent over...

No comments:

Post a Comment